June 27, 2013

Casual Maxi Outfit


Skirt Mendocino, top Stradivarius (old), belt Danier (men’s department), earrings Spring (old), bracelets (small boutique in Madrid), glasses Ray Ban, bag Winners, shoes Spring (really old but comfy).


As I mentioned before I don’t like to travel heavy so I have to pre plan to combine one same piece of clothing for dressy and casual occasions. This maxi skirt you have seen on me before (here) came in as a very versatile piece. I wore it here during the day in a more casual way but also at night to go out. I will post that outfit another day. It was very comfortable yet still very stylish for walking around town and taking in the sights. Did I mention there are way too many patios and squares here to enjoy them all on one visit? Well, we did our best to enjoy as many as we could, but I think we are losing that battle. But we keep on fighting J. What are your thoughts about this combination for the maxi skirt? Ciao!

Aleksandra <3











Missing my baby at home :(


No comments:

Post a Comment