August 11, 2013

Feathers

 
Shorts Guess DYI, top Rumors (Winners), heels Urban Plan (seen here), sunglasses Ray Ban, belt Stradivarius (seen here), top bangle (gift from Philippines), coral and ruquois bangle (made per order-local craftman), bottom two plastic bangles Forever 21, bracelets street buy Madrid, bag unknown (Winners)
An end to a very busy weekend for me and a start of a yet busier week. In 5 days I am off on a vacation. I am going back to Serbia to visit family and friends (and hopefully relax too). And (lucky me) I will be heading to Greece for a few days as well, to catch some more sun on the beach. And as excited as I am about all of that, I am a bit anxious because I have not even started packing. I have not even booked my hotel for Greece. But as you may already know from my posts from the period just before my trip to Spain, this is pretty normal for me. I seem to do all of my vacation planning last minute. I’m sure it will work out as always.
This weekend and had another wedding and stayed really, really, really late, hence none of the pictures are without sunglasses. No amount of makeup could cover today’s tired face J. Today’s outfit is another relaxed outfit for the summer. I love piling on bangles and especially in coral and turquois colours. Nothing says summer to me like those two colours.  And as today’s day comes to a close I am off to have a glass of wine and relax with a good movie. With a full heart and exhausted body, I am signing off and wishing you a wonderful Sunday night! Ciao!
Aleksandra <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Cute! Please check out my newest post & giveaway at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look,i follow you by chicisimo,anavintage72

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thank you Ana :) I will follow you on Bloglovin too because it's easier for me. Just in case I miss a look on Chicisimo :))

      Delete
  3. Love your blouse!!!
    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete