August 13, 2013

Another Short Day

Shorts Forever21, heels Gucci, white shirt Zara, chambray shirt TNA from Aritzia, scarf Bershka, clutch unknown from Winners, sunglasses Aldo, cuff and elephant bracelets Forever 21, black/gold ring The Bay, belt Danier men, black/gold bracelet Joe Fresh, gold ring H&M, other bracelets Ebay 

Another day , another short. For a change this one is not denim. This pair I bought in Forever 21. I liked the fit but mostly I liked the pattern. It reminds me of the Aztec print. And you can't beat the price: $19. Who would say no to that? Wear it dressed up or dressed down (which I already did) and you have yourself a multipurpose piece of clothing. As the weather in Canada has started to get a bit cooler (not that this summer overall was very warm), layering comes in handy. I love layering as it gives more depth and interest to an outfit. I wore here a shirt over a shirt, chambray shirt over a white linen shirt, and made sure to put a belt on it, otherwise it looks pretty bulky. As you already know I love patterns so I chose to mix the Aztec print with the leopard scarf. A scarf somehow always gives a more finished look to an outfit. I would love to hear your thoughts. Ciao!
Aleksandra <3











2 comments:

  1. I like how you put everything together in this one

    ReplyDelete