July 15, 2013

Throught My Eyes And My (Unprofessional) Lens

 
 
As you can tell there was no post last night. It was the weekend of my 30th birthday and it was quite a busy but fun one. Needless to say I was exhausted last night. So I decided to give myself one last birthday gift (as if I didn't get enough) so I took a night off. But today I am giving all of you a little gift, or a little treat, however you like it. Two posts, this one and an outfit one later tonight. When I returned from Spain I promised to have one post with more pictures from Spain and at least one flamenco video. Well here it is. I hope you enjoy it. This is Spain through my eyes and my unprofessional lens, as much a I could capture. Even if these pictures were professionally taken, they would not give this gorgeous country justice. Well I guess what I should say is, make sure you put Spain on your bucket list and experience the real deal. But for now, enjoy it here :) Ciao!
 
Aleksandra <3
 
 Madrid
 
Great wine
 
 
 
 
 Great food
 
 Great breakfast and cafĂ© con leche
Some shopping
 
 
 
 
Narrow streets
 
 And some wide ones
 
 
Flamenco
 
Malaga
 A view from my room
 
  
Going to the beach
Beach (that's me in the letter U)
 
 
Coming from the beach 
 
 
 
 
Morning coffee
 
 
South Coast
 
 
Granada
 
 
La Alhambra 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment