Skip to main content

Niagara On The Lake - Part 1

Shorts and top H&M, sneakers Adidas, bag unknown (Winners), earrings JLO (old), sunglasses (Aldo), watch Michael Kors, bracelets Joe Fresh


When I said I was only going to post when I had some free time and really had the urge to do so, I was not joking. And let me tell you, the time flew faster than I thought it would. After all, it’s already August. But I’d rather do this when I have the urge to do it, rather than because I should. I love doing this blog, and anything I post should be done out of love too.
Those who follow me on Instagram, have already seen this outfit, in bits and pieces. Here I share some more pictures of it. These pictures were taken couple of weeks ago. July 11th to be exact, my birthday. I had an absolutely beautiful birthday weekend. I could not wish for more. I spent two days in Niagara on the Lake and a night at Niagara Falls. Saturday was a day dedicated to wine tasting, bike rides and absolute relaxation. I am so happy we did the wine tasting and visiting wineries on a bike. We got to really enjoy and appreciate the scenery. I always feel such a sense of calm and pure happiness when I ride a bike. I only discovered how much I enjoy it last year when I purchased my bike. Before that, I had not ridden one since I was a kid.
The only little issue I encountered was that they did not serve any food in the first couple of wineries we visited. They were prepping for weddings and were not serving food to other guest. Well, I only had a light breakfast…so needless to say, after the second winery….wine got to my head. Hot sun didn’t help my state either. Luckily third one was nearby so I ingested (almost literally) a whole bunch of cheese, bread and grapes. Things got better after that heheeh. I learned something I didn’t know before. Even though I am a big red wine lover, I preferred Niagara’s white wines, whether Riesling or Chardonnay. I came home with a bottle from each winery, and they were all white! Who knew?!  Some of the wineries we visited are Chateau de Charme, Coyote’s Run, Ravine, Five Rows and Colanery Estate. Each winery had its charm. The last one was absolutely beautiful. For a moment I thought I found myself in wine country somewhere in Spain.
As for the outfit, it had to be something comfortable and light, for a bike ride in the sun. I wore a light bright top and shorts from H&M. I also chose to wear sneakers, for ease of riding. Accessories however made the outfit. I especially love these sunglasses from Aldo.

Ciao!
Aleksandra <3 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f