Skip to main content

White Dress On A One Year Anniversary

Dresses top to bottom: Zara, street buy Greece, Mendocino & Andrew Marc (Winners)

Today marks a 1 year anniversary for my blog. It has been a wonderful experience for me and a lot of fun. I will not go into an emotional monologue about my feelings about this past year and scream how much I love everyone. I am just not that person. I show my love with actions, not so much with words. Now, how do I get to show my appreciation to YOU, my amazing followers? I thought about it and decided to do one more post today. Two posts in one day! I have never done that before. I decided to talk about a fun topic for me and I hope you will enjoy it just as well. But I do want  you all to know that I appreciate every single word I receive from you, whether it be here on the blog, emails, Instagram, Twitter or any other way. Feel free to interact with me and ask any questions/make comments as you please. THANK YOU!

What is one item of wardrobe that screams summer for you? For me it has to be a white dress. Be it long, short, dressy or casual. I love them all (as you can see hehehe). It is like a blank piece of canvas with which you can do as you please. Even left alone, if it's the right fit, it packs a punch. It works just as well in the spring and early fall. I already own four but I'm always on a lookout for another one. You can see here how I styled my Zara maxi dress last fall with a leather jacket and boots, for a casual day out. The second look is from my trip to Malaga, Spain last year and it was meant for a summer date night. I chose to style it more in Grecian or Roman style of sorts. If you don't have one in your closet just yet, make sure that you do. Just imagine how beautiful it will look on that sun-kissed skin. Ciao darlings!

Aleksandra <3

Follow me via Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google





Comments

  1. CONGRATULATIONS to you and your blog because by this meet you know.
    Also thank you for all that you share, truly have a unique, very nice style and great person.
    I also love how you express and leave knowing something about you.
    Also I'm like you, not many words but actions, and now if merit because I feel the same thrill that your...
    Hugs and kizzez!
    MaximsFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahnk you very much, I alawas appreciate your comments!

      Delete
  2. i have yet to own an all white dress. these are perfect! the first is my fav.
    and congrats on your 1 yr blogiversary!

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfits. I love them!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f