Skip to main content

Ruffled Pink Skirt & Logo T-Shirt

Skirt Forever 21, T-shirt & shoes Ebay, bag H&S Handbags, sunglasses unknown, bracelets Forever 21, Tiffany & Co., Aldo, rings H&M

Lets talk about fakes. Fake clothing items and accessories, to be exact. Or knock-offs, however you like to call them. I will be honest I am not a fan at all. Fake logos are my big pet peeve. But we do see nowadays a lot of items on a lower budget that resemble some higher end ones. I am not talking just about teenage discount stores but even stores such as Danier, Coach, Michael Kors, have bags that resemble some much more expensive models. And I am perfectly fine with that. To me, that is paying a compliment to the original design. But buying bags that actually say Louis Vuitton, Celine or any other name, but are not actually a real deal, that is a big no no for me. Usually, knock-offs are of bad quality as well so it can be a waste of money. But with that said, I am realizing that I will sound like a hypocrite today. I bought these replicas of Valentino shoes on Ebay, and I cannot say that I am ashamed at all. I have been lusting over them for as long as they have been out. I love the heeled ones too, but I would not buy the knock-off of those for some reason. Probably because the arch and heel are not well made. But these, I had to have. I had placed them in my wish list and kept going back to them every day, hoping that I will change my mind. But after 7 days my desire had not gone away, so I clicked that Buy button. And they were only $25! Who could resist. Today's summary outfit I wore last night for a walk around Toronto's water front. What a beautiful night it was. I threw in a few IPhone pictures a friend of mine took of me posing for my husband, who is my official photographer. It found these pictures interesting so I wanted to include a few in today's post. Ciao!

Danas pricamo o imitacijama ili kopijama originalnih dizajnerskih modela, bilo odece ili aksesoara. Prvo da kazem da sam ja (uglavnom) veliki protivnik. Imitacije, pogotovo tasni koje nose logo na sebi, meni daju vrlo jeftin izlged outfitu. Pogotovo u danasnje vreme, kada mozete naci tasne ili cipele, koje su inspirisane skupim dizajnima ali su mnogo pristupacnije budzetu jedne normalne osobe. I uglavnom su daleko boljeg kvaliteta. Ako zaista zelite neku dizajnersku tasnu, onda vam savetujem da stedite malo po malo. Ja sam moju prvu Louis Vuitton tasnu kupila tek nakon 5 godina prizeljkivanja. Kao student nisam mogla da priustim nesto tako skupo (iako je moj model jedan od jeftinijih, ali meni najdrazi). Zatim kada sam pocela da radim i da stvaram zivot za sebe, nisam mogla samoj sebi da obrazlozim zasto je jedna tasna vaznija nego imati kauc u kuci, hehee. Ali sam onda odlucila da ostavaljam pare sa strane, i malo po malo skupila dovoljno da mogu da je kupim. Utoliko mi je bila draza nego ista drugo sto sam kupila do tad. Ali gledajte da odaberete model koji cete moci nositi jos dugi niz godina, a ne nesto sto je prolazno. I nakon sto sam sve ovo napisala, posle danasnjeg posta cete misliti da sam licemer. Cipele koje danas nosim su imitacija Valentino cipela koje prizeljkujem cini mi se od kada su tek izasle. Ali nisam planirala da ih kupim, jer mi nisu prve na mojoj dugoj listi zelja, a i nekako bi za mene bilo cudno da platim tolike pare za ravne cipele. Ove sam pronasla na Ebay-u i stavila sam ih u svoju korpu sa ostalim stvarima koje prizeljkujem. Svaki dan sam se vracala da ih vidim, u nadi da cu promeniti misljenje. Ali nakon sedam dana, zelja da ih imam nije prosla, i na kraju sam kliknula na Kupiti dugme. Ali kako sam i mogla da im odolim? Pogotovo, jos i po ceni od $25. Danasnji letnji outfit sam nosila sinoc za setnju uz luku Toronta. Bilo je savrseno vece za to. A ubacila sam i par slika koje je moja drugarica uslikala Iphonom, pa mozete videti razliku u kvalitu slike. Ali meni su bile interesantne jer ih je slikala dok sam ja pozirala za mog glavnog fotografa (mog muza) hehe. Cao!

Aleksandra <3

Follow me via Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f