October 10, 2013

Camouflaged


 Pants and heels Forever 21, sweater H&M, jacket Urban Behavior, necklace unknown, ring unknown but similar available in H&M, bag unknown Ebay


And the weekend is just ahead of us. Personally I have had a hectic week so I am looking forward to it. In Canada, it is the Thanksgiving weekend so we are also free on Monday. Wohooo!!! On that note I am leavings you with a bright outfit. Camouflage is big for the fall along with the military trend, but so are sweaters. Stripes which were on a high note this past spring and summer are here to stay, so mix it all up and play with your prints. I kept the heels neutral to keep the lines of my (fairly short) legs longer. Same as with tartan print, opt for pants that are not too stretchy because if the lines are stretched over your behind, they will give it an odd shape. Happy Friday tomorrow and an even happier weekend! Ciao!

I jos jedan vikend je ispred nas. Ja se licno znatno radujem jer mi je ova sedmica bila poprilicno haoticna. A s obzirom da je u Kanadi ovaj vikend Thanksgiving (Dan Zahvalnosti) i ponedeljak je slobodan dan. Jeeeej! J I zato vas ostavljam sa veselim outfitom . Maskirni print kao i uopste vojni trend su vrlo iskazani ove jeseni, ali takodje i dzemperi raznih boja i modela. Pruge koje su bile jako popularne ovog proslog proleca I leta su i dalje postojane, zato opustite se i poigrajte se sa bojama I printovima. Krem stiletto sandale sam obula da bih izduzila liniju mojih (poprilicno kratkih) nogu. Kao i sa karo printom, birajte pantalone bez previse elastina, inace ce linije da daju cudan izgled vasoj zadnjici. Zelim vam srecan petak I jos srecniji vikend! Cao!

Aleksandra <3
 









Please ignore my face :)












 

2 comments:

  1. Purple goes great with your skin color :)
    Great look, once again!

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. go Super mix you've created! all so different but tant harmony. We surpass every day!

    speak4chic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete