Skip to main content

You Must do This When You Visit Toronto

Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Boots Aldo, coat vintage, jeans Zara, turtleneck & blazer H&M, bag Chanel

Couple of weeks now, I wanted to play a tourist in my city. Sometimes when you live in the city you don’t necessarily visit all of the heritage or historical buildings that you would as a tourist. For years I would walk by Osgoode Hall in Toronto, take pictures in front of it, but never actually go in. Well, on Boxing day I decided to do just that. I was so excited to finally explore this building. I checked online the hours of operation and everything looked good. I made my way to it only to find all of the doors locked. WTH! I kept checking the time to make sure I was not late, but I wasn’t. I found a bell and rang. I thought maybe this was the way to go in. You had to be let in ( I know it wouldn’t make much sense especially on busy days, but I was keeping my hopes alive). A voice answered and to my disappointment said the Osgoode Hall is closed. I had forgotten it was a holiday (Boxing Day) and the Hall is closed on weekends and holidays. Can you imagine my disappointment? The only thing left to do was take a few outfit pictures in front of the building. 
Why not make the best of it, right?

Today’s outfit is all about this gorgeous check blazer. I love blazers very much. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I have been wearing this one quite a lot lately. It is from H&M and it’s such a great fit and material. I only wish they had pants to match. How cool would it be to have a suite in this check print? It’s gone on sale since I bought it so you may still be able to find it at a discount price. In the winter, I tend to wear over the knee boots quite a lot as well. Primarily because I just love the style, but also because they provide warmth, an extra layer on your legs which are usually exposed to the cold since most coats are not duster coats. This day I had planned to walk around the city as well so I needed to be cosy. 
I topped it all with a thick wool vintage navy coat. It’s got some 80s feel to it and I love the tartan or red check print of the lining. I had clearly not though of everything as I forgot a scarf (and I needed it because it was a crazy cold day), but luckily the coat has a high collar which can be buttoned so it protected me at least a little from the wind and cold.
Anyone else absolutely loves wearing blazers?

Ciao!

Sasha <3
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style, osgoode hall
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style, osgoode hall
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style, osgoode hall
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style
Toronto, Tourist in Toronto, fashioncanadians, toronto blogger, canadian fashion blogger, real outfit, real style, how to wear a blazer, hm blazer, check blazer, over the knee boots, OTK boots, visit toronto. mystyle, women style

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Very First Outfit Post

        I took a few outfit pictures over the last few days, as I was running around my day and I wasn’t sure what would be the first one to post. I debated and as the days went by and weather changed (it seems every day it was a different season), I decided to go with the very first one I shot. This one I actually took last month at the High Park.   It was the last few days when you could see the cherry tree blossom so I did not want to miss out on it. I love spring only for this reason, trees and flowers blossoming. And the fact that it is a sign that the summer is just around the corner (I am still waiting for this corner though), but it is a sign.      A little nervous giggle              Sweater Costa Blanca, white tee H&M, rings, earrings, necklaces and leggings Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, bag Louis Vuitton, sneakers Urban Planet, sunglasses Ray Ban   This is a very casual outfit and very odd for me in the sense that

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

  Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts    Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new N

Are You Blushing Yet?

  Heels Pour La Victoire (Winners), skinnies Nasty Gal (similar here and here ), top H&M, coat Le Chateau (old), bag H&S Handbags , rings Forever 21, watch unknown, sunglasses Ray Ban   Quite the opposite of yesterdays leather look, we are moving on today to a soft blush pink. Pink is very big this season and in particular blush or pastel pink. My first reaction was rather negative to this trend until I realized how many items I have in my wardrobe that are of that colour. So today, even my accessories are blush pink. To break it up a bit I kept the handbag and the pants winter white. What do you think? Thank you for your comments! Ciao! Danas idemo u kompletno suprotnom smeru od jucerasnjeg koznog sorca. Danas govorimo o bebi roze boji. Roza, a pogotovo bebi ili pastelno roza su itekako u trendu ove jeseni. Moja prva reakcija na ovaj trend je bila vise negativna dok nisam uvidela koliko samo komada odece i nakita imam u ovoj boji. Za danasnji outfit stavila sa

Have You Visited Positano & Amalfi Coast Yet?

Pants Zara, jacket Zara, sneakers Forever21, bag unknown (Winners), dress unknown ( similar ), ankle boots PrettyLittleThings There are still quite a few more outfits and cities I’ll be featuring on the blog from my last year’s trip to Italy, however today I’m sharing this post from the last location we visited: beautiful Positano. As we visited Italy in the fall, outfits left to share are more fall appropriate, so I will share them come September. I’ll be dealing with two little babies then so God knows how much time I will have to shoot new outfits. As I’m laying on my couch bored out of my mind counting down the days to my delivery next week (whooohoooo!!!) I’m experiencing such FOMO. Partially because I won’t be going on vacation this summer (though becoming a mom to two little girls is quite awesome!!) and partially because I’m reminiscing of my travels last year. Positano seems to still be one of the most photographed summer destinations so I’m sharing a few pictures f