December 13, 2016

Manolo Blahnik & a Suit & Tie Outfit

suit and tie, how to wear a suit, tailored outfit, manolo blahnik, manolo blahnik slin back stilettos, all balck outfit, what to wear to the office, corporate outfit, kako nositi odelo i kravatu, sta obuci u kancelariju
Jeans Zara, coat Zara, blazer Zara, shirt H&M, tie vintage, slingback shoes Manolo Blahnik

Do any of you (and I’m talking to the ladies here) ever catch yourself staring at a guy rocking a perfectly tailored suit and a fun tie, and just wish you could rock one too. Well, last week I decided to do just that. I have a thing for fun ties and wish I could wear them more often.

This is a tie I found for $2 in a vintage store and decided to buy it. I really wanted it to pop, so I chose to wear it with an all-black suit. Now, this isn’t actually a suit but rather skinny black jeans and a black blazer, but it did the trick. I especially love how the tie picked up on the red detailing of this Zara coat I have been wearing almost non-stop since I purchased it.

As the outfit was more “masculine” I wanted to wear very girly shoes. Out came my new-old Manolo Blahnik slingbacks. What amazing feather and sequence detailing on these satin emerald green beauties. If you’re curious to see a better picture of them, head over to my Instagram account and scroll down a bit.

Ciao!

Sasha <3
suit and tie, how to wear a suit, tailored outfit, manolo blahnik, manolo blahnik slin back stilettos, all balck outfit, what to wear to the office, corporate outfit, kako nositi odelo i kravatu, sta obuci u kancelariju
suit and tie, how to wear a suit, tailored outfit, manolo blahnik, manolo blahnik slin back stilettos, all balck outfit, what to wear to the office, corporate outfit, kako nositi odelo i kravatu, sta obuci u kancelariju
suit and tie, how to wear a suit, tailored outfit, manolo blahnik, manolo blahnik slin back stilettos, all balck outfit, what to wear to the office, corporate outfit, kako nositi odelo i kravatu, sta obuci u kancelariju
suit and tie, how to wear a suit, tailored outfit, manolo blahnik, manolo blahnik slin back stilettos, all balck outfit, what to wear to the office, corporate outfit, kako nositi odelo i kravatu, sta obuci u kancelariju

No comments:

Post a Comment