December 5, 2016

High Waist Two-Tone Topshop Jeans

velvet booties, high waist jeans, topshop jeans, zara booties, fall outfit, turtleneck outfit, how to wear high waist jeans, zara black coat, best black coats, best of street style, toronto streetstyle, best fashion bloggers style
 Turtleneck H&M, jeans Topshop, velvet booties Zara, bag Ebay, fur cuffs & fur bag accessory Winners


It’s almost winter and I have slowly but surely started to pack on my winter weight. A girl has to keep warm, right? These Topshop high waist jeans are a good reminder to eat less or exercise more, whichever one may find easier. I gain my weight first in my belly so I better watch out if I plan to wear these jeans through the winter. Whatever motives you people! Heheheh

This was a casual weekend outfit which I wore on one of the first cold days this fall. I finally bought a black winter coat from Zara (I pretty much had them in all other colours but in classic black. Go figure!), so it was time to take it out for a walk. The velvet booties are from Zara as well, but pictures don’t do them justice. The shape is not so clear but what bothers me the most is that colour, which is a beautiful navy, doesn’t show at all. I guess you will have to visit a Zara store to check them out yourselves. I believe they may be on sale now!

Ciao!

Sasha <3
velvet booties, high waist jeans, topshop jeans, zara booties, fall outfit, turtleneck outfit, how to wear high waist jeans, zara black coat, best black coats, best of street style, toronto streetstyle, best fashion bloggers style
velvet booties, high waist jeans, topshop jeans, zara booties, fall outfit, turtleneck outfit, how to wear high waist jeans, zara black coat, best black coats, best of street style, toronto streetstyle, best fashion bloggers style
velvet booties, high waist jeans, topshop jeans, zara booties, fall outfit, turtleneck outfit, how to wear high waist jeans, zara black coat, best black coats, best of street style, toronto streetstyle, best fashion bloggers style
velvet booties, high waist jeans, topshop jeans, zara booties, fall outfit, turtleneck outfit, how to wear high waist jeans, zara black coat, best black coats, best of street style, toronto streetstyle, best fashion bloggers style

No comments:

Post a Comment