August 13, 2014

Tank Top & Neon Midi Skirt - Style Inspo

Neon skirt, Midi skirt, style inspo, canadian fashion blogger, toronto street style, blogerke, letnji outfit, summer outfit
Skirt Choies, top Bershka, heels Zara, belt vintage, bracelet Alex&Ani

As I mentioned couple of days ago, I am posting another outfit to show you how I interpret outfits that inspire me. I kept this one very close to the original from Style Pantry blog, though I used a different style of skirt. I would love to have this gorgeous yellow number but one cannot (or should not) have everything. Where it the fun in that? I loved the combination of colours in this outfit and sure enough had similar ones in my closet. I wore instead a midi full skirt but stayed true to the colours that first caught my eye. I would also love to have this gorgeous hair...but some things are just impossible. 
Let me know if you like these types of posts and I will try to do them more often. 
And as you are reading these lines, I am somewhere on the beach in Mexico, enjoying the sun and the ocean. I will be back and in full swing by mid of next week. Until then, happy vacation to me! Ciao!

Aleksandra <3

Follow me via Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google
Neon skirt, Midi skirt, style inspo, canadian fashion blogger, toronto street style, blogerke, letnji outfit, summer outfit
Neon skirt, Midi skirt, style inspo, canadian fashion blogger, toronto street style, blogerke, letnji outfit, summer outfit
Neon skirt, Midi skirt, style inspo, canadian fashion blogger, toronto street style, blogerke, letnji outfit, summer outfit 

2 comments: