February 17, 2016

Pastels & Oversized Dressing

Oversized dressing, sweaterdress, over the knee outfit, cizme preko kolena, canadian fashion blogger, kako nositi dzemper haljinu, monochromatic outfit, outfit insipration, winter outfit, zara sweaterdress, outfits with over the knee boots
Boots Aldo (similar), dress Banana Republic, sweater/dress Zara, bag Rebecca Minkoff (similar), sunglasses Aldo

I seem to be very much into gray colour this winter. I always loved it but for some reason I have been wearing it a lot more than usual. I guess it’s a great alternative to more common neutral colours such as black and tan/beige. Today I opted for oversized trend. Though it may not be the best choice for my body shape and my height, I still enjoy dressing this way, especially in the winter. Partially because I love the look, partially because I love feeling cozy when it’s cold outside, but also because I put on a few pounds in my waist area in the winter months (all those holidays and yummy foods, mmmm)  so I don’t like wearing anything too tight on a daily basis. It is also not the easiest outfit to photograph. However, things to remember when dressing in oversized trend: your accessories have to be structured and you should opt for a more monochromatic look. Too many colours and unstructured accessories may make you look sloppy, and that’s not a trend right? :)

Ciao!

Sasha <3
Oversized dressing, sweaterdress, over the knee outfit, cizme preko kolena, canadian fashion blogger, kako nositi dzemper haljinu, monochromatic outfit, outfit insipration, winter outfit, zara sweaterdress, outfits with over the knee boots
Oversized dressing, sweaterdress, over the knee outfit, cizme preko kolena, canadian fashion blogger, kako nositi dzemper haljinu, monochromatic outfit, outfit insipration, winter outfit, zara sweaterdress, outfits with over the knee boots
Oversized dressing, sweaterdress, over the knee outfit, cizme preko kolena, canadian fashion blogger, kako nositi dzemper haljinu, monochromatic outfit, outfit insipration, winter outfit, zara sweaterdress, outfits with over the knee boots

1 comment: