Skip to main content

Chicago Part II - Sporty Chic in Leather Pants & Sneakers

Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker
Pants New Yorker, sneakers H&M, cropped top Forever 21, jacket Material Girl (The Bay), cross body bag Rebecca Minkoff, scarfs H&M & Forever 21, watch Michael Kors, wrist scarf H&M, ring The Bay

Today I’m sharing with you my second outfit from Chicago. I will not share all of the outfits I wore. Honestly, we were too busy walking, having fun, laughing, enjoying the views and taking selfies (hehehe), that taking outfit pictures was not a priority. Also, as I already said in my previous post, I had not packed well enough for this trip so the outfits were not, in my opinion, the most photogenic for the blog.

This outfit today I wore for a day of shopping and eating. I wanted to wear something that comes off easily when trying on clothes in the changerooms. There is nothing worse than when you wear a cute but layered outfit that takes forever to take off. You end up getting tired from just that and it ruins your shopping day. I also needed comfortable shoes as it was another long day of walking, so I opted for these black and white H&M sneakers. I will be honest. I have been looking for black sneakers with white soles for some time. However, as I wear mostly heels, I did not want to spend $150 on a pair of sneakers that I would just wear on occasion. I came across this pair in H&M just before my trip for just $40 and thought they were perfect. They were comfortable as well.
I paired them with theses imitation leather pants or sweatpants I got back in March when I was visiting Serbia. I bought it in a store called New Yorker of which I have never heard of here in North America, so I cannot tell you much about it. It’s similar to Forever 21 for example. I love sweatpants and these ones, because of the material, are dressy enough to wear out in public. They are very cute with sneakers but can look really hot with heels. Pair it with a feminine blouse for a softer look.
I wore it with a cropped top but I pulled them high so they looked like they were high waist pants. They are actually intended to be worn more relaxed and lower on waist, but I love the fact that the style gives me options on how to wear them.
So this concludes my brief talk about Chicago trip. It was fun walking the Michigan Avenue, visiting the Bean at night, shopping, taking the boat tour, getting lost in the city, walking a marathon in heels looking for fun places to eat and drink, enjoying the pier, talking to people, riding the train and so much more.

Oh talking about the train (I’m sorry but I have to share this), Chicago is very unique. Chicago transportation system is mainly made up of trains, not subways, trains. These trains for the most part are above ground so depending where you are it may be passing you over head as you are walking or driving on the street. What is more interesting, in the downtown area or the loop, some of the lines pass between the buildings, the high-rises as well as the residential buildings (as you can see in some of the pictures below). And they are not very far from them at all. You could be sitting in your office and the train passes by you just couple of meters away. They are also pretty loud. It’s not necessarily the most appealing view but it definitely makes Chicago unique.

Ciao!

Aleksandra <3
Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker
Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker
Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker
Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker
Leather pants, how to wear leather pants, how to style sweatpants, black and white sneakers, outfit with sneakers, kako nositi patike, kako nositi kozne pantalone, sporty chic, sportska elegancija, hm sneakers, new yorker

Comments

  1. odlična ležerna kombinacija.....Chicago je divan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice boots is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb post, what if I wear Leather Jackets on leather pants, will it make me beautiful and attractive or not, do let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Joining The 30s Club! Yikes!

Shoes Gucci, Skirt Mendocino, corset Ebay, necklace DIY, clutch gift old, belt Asos, (sold out, similar here), ring and earrings street buy Madrid Well today is my big birthday. I am turning 30! All I have to say is OMG! I know that sounds more like a teenager talking, but I am somewhat speechless. Partially because I don’t feel mature enough for it. Maybe I have this vision that in your thirties you are more serious when it comes to everything including what you wear. Or maybe I am having midlife crisis at 30. Is that possible? I’m kidding of course. It does feel a bit weird but I feel great. Everyone tells me that your thirties are your best years. I guess we will wait and see. I am posting tonight one last outfit from Spain. I obviously can’t shoot the pictures tonight of my birthday outfit, put it on my computer, edit and post and all of this while making it to dinner on time J. So I will post today’s outfit tomorrow and I am leaving you with this, what I think, stunning outfit. As…

Sightseeing Montreal In Hot Pink Sneakers & Ripped Jeans

Jeans & jacket Zara, sneakers Nike, shirt H&M, bag Steve Madden, sunglasses unknown, belt Danier (men's section), chain ring Forever 21, midi ring H&M, forefinger gold rings gifts Day one in Montreal was the cocktail party and then walking the streets of old Montreal at night and testing out different patios and bars. Day two in Montreal, was again walking the beautiful streets of old Montreal and testing out patios, but now in daylight, hehehe. Oh and lets not forget, blog picture taking. I forget how beautiful this city is and am reminded every time I come back. Then, I wonder why I don't come back more often. It is gorgeous, vibrant and people are extremely warm. It has such a European flare, which I often miss, and this is a quick way for me to get that fix once in a while, without having to fly over an ocean. These pictures were snapped around St Denis street as well as around Catherdral Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal. I was comfortable in my new Nikes for the…

What to do When Travelling Western Serbia (& my Outfits)

If you read my lastpost, you know I had been travelling Western Serbia and as promised, I’m sharing few more photos and things to do here. This region doesn’t have big cities and is best known for it’s nature. Besides visiting Drvengrad, here are few more things you can do here:
1.About a 10-minute walk from Drvengrad which you saw in the last post, you can find one of the oldest moveable railway museums in Europe. You can hope aboard a vintage train from the early 1920s and ride in it through one of the most beautiful region of this country. You will love the experience of being on the train but the scenery will leave you speechless and at peace. Train runs twice a day so make sure to check the schedule first. They even offer logging so you can stay in one of their apartments. There are 3 stray dogs here but they are so docile and welcome you as you come in. Consider them to be your hosts :) Ciro Rail Station Museum
2.Second activity you can do here, and I’m sure you will enjoy thoro…

Traveling Western Serbia & Finding Peace, Quiet & Beauty

Jeans Topshop, slides H&M, bag Louis Vuitton, lipstick Mac All Fired Up
Hello lovelies! It’s been a long time since I wrote anything on the blog. It’s been crazy busy time for me for many reasons. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I’ve been in Eastern Europe, more precisely in Serbia for the last couple of weeks. Here’s a brief rundown. Last year has been one of the business periods of my life and I’ve been under quite a bit of stress. Due to some personal reasons which unfortunately I cannot share here, I’ve had to take some time off. I will be here in Europe over the next few months so I’m very excited about this trip. It was very hard for me to make this decision. Like most of us, taking such a huge step can cause some fear and anxiousness. But what’s that saying? Life begins on the other side of fear, right? Hopefully you will continue following me on this new journey. So first thing I wanted to do when I landed here was go to Western Serbia. There were a few reaso…